- Provide full range of professional HR and Admin service including Recruitment, updating the employee records, general HR & admin support
- Maintain and update HRIS and filing system accurately
- Support and participte staff benefits and engagement programmes and organize the employee relations activities such as Annual Dinner, Christmas Party, Retirement party
- Responsible for update, review and implement HR & Admin policies and procedures
- Take initiative in identifying and executing ideas on streamlining and standardizing HR processes to achieve operational efficiency and support future business growth
- Perform any other duties as assigned by the superiors
- Associate degree or above in Human Resources Management, Business Administration, or other related disciplines
- Minimum of 3 years' solid experience in HR and admin
- Well-versed in Hong Kong Employment Ordinance and related regulations
- Detailed-minded, independent, and responsible
- Good command of written & spoken Cantonese, English and Mandarin
- Proficiency in MS Office including Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Immediate availability or short notice is highly preferred
Interested parties please send your application letter and full resume with current / expected salary and availability by clicking "Apply now".
Information collected will be treated in strict confidence and only be used for recruitment purpose.