Our client is a reputable Manufacturer with operations spanning across Asia Pacific. Due to recent expansions, they are now seeking for a dynamic individual to join them as the HR Manager.
As the HR Manager, you will be report to the Senior VP of HR. You will act as a HR partner and establish strong relationship across departments while managing day to day HR matters including but not limited to recruitment, manpower planning, staff engagement, employee relation and employer branding. In addition, you will work closely with the Senior VP of HR and review existing policies and procedures. Furthermore, you will maintain up to date market trend and instill best HR market practice.
The Successful Applicant
- Degree holder in Business Administration or HR Management is preferred
- A minimum 5 - 6 years of solid all rounded HR management experience gained from sizable organizations is preferred
- Strong stakeholder management ability and interpersonal skills
- Able to work in a fast paced environment
- Self motivated, result driven and target oriented with strong business sense
- Proficient in both written and spoken English and Chinese
- Candidates with less experience will be considered as Assistant HR Manager
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Xavier Tam at +852 3180 4920 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.