About the Client
Our client is one of Hong Kong's leading F&B operator with proven track of success. Due to recent expansions, they are currently seeking for a passionate individual to join them as the Senior Training Manager.
About the Role
As the Senior Training Manager, you will be reporting directly to the HR Director. You will be in charge of the formulation and execution of all relevant L&D strategies to support the achievement of business objectives. Through the implementation of best market practices and new L&D trends, you will be responsible for promoting and sustaining customer centric culture. Moreover, you will take lead in driving service focus culture through the design, review and implementation of different L&D programs. In addition, you will provide and supervise coaching, development and talent assessment management in relation to company direction.
The Successful Applicant
- Degree holder in HR Management and or relevant discipline with a focus in L&D / HR development will be an advantage
- At least 10 - 12 years of solid L&D experience gained from a fast moving sector is preferred (i.e Retail / F&B / FMCG)
- Have experience in the setup of L&D function will be an advantage
- L&D experience accumulated from the Food & Beverage industry will be an advantage
- Excellent communication and influencing skills along with strong team leading experience
- Customer focused, result oriented and able to work in a fast paced environment
- Strong planning, organization and presentation skills
- Proficient in both written and spoken English and Chinese
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Xavier Tam at +852 3180 4920 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.